When qualitative diagnostics is held (applied kinesiology allows doing it successfully) it is much easier to build up the process of treatment. For an efficiency of treatment process it is the extremely important to use correctly the selected procedures and manipulations as well as correct prescriptions.
The AK allows to use diversified methods and medical drugs in treatment, and to do it as much effectively and purposefully as possible. Due to it minimal efforts allow to reach the greatest feasible result. The body itself "chooses" a remedy that suits it to the best degree.
The applied kinesiology joined such methods of treatment, as follows:
- soft, favourable techniques of manual therapy;
- reflex therapy (affecting dermal reflex zones and points);
- cranial osteopathy (manual work with bones and seams of the skull);
- visceral osteopathy (manual work with internal organs);
- classical and resonant homeopathy;
- use of drugs, if needed;
- special acupressure massage use that, the body itself "gives a hint" what points should be used to achieve the result required.
The use of these methods within the framework of the AK is absolutely safe as they are applied under the control of 100% biological feedback with the organism, and they may be used for work with patients of most different age categories: from children up to older persons.
For today the applied kinesiology is one of the most ecologically friendly medicine industries huge advantages of that are as follows: safety, softness (favourable mode) and accuracy.
The applied kinesiology may be effectively applied at what conditions?
- Chronic headaches of various origins including consequences of birth trauma and craniocerebral traumas, angioneurosis, spinal cord artery syndrome.
- Protrusions and hernias of intervertebral disks.
- Scolioses and violations of posture.
- Consequences of sports traumas.
- Syndrome of chronic weariness.
- Acute and chronic pain syndromes of various localization.
- Obvious and latent chronic infections.
- Chronic intoxications of organism.
- Functional disturbances of internal organs.
- Hormonal disbalance. Functional sterility.
- Disturbance of metabolism.
- Allergies. Obvious and latent allergy for foodstuffs.